Friday 23 and Saturday 24 June 2023
Université Paul-Valéry Montpellier 3
SIETAR FRANCE symposium, organized by Dr. Grazia Ghellini, President of SIETAR FRANCE, in partnership with Professor Anne Cremieux, Director of the Intercultural Negotiation Master Program (NPI) at the University Paul-Valéry Montpellier 3 in collaboration with Dr. George Simons and Pr. Alex Frame from the University of Burgundy, France.
This symposium will acquaint you with the latest developments in intercultural & neuroscientific theory and give you hands-on activities and games to experience and use in your professional interventions.
Registration Fee: Free for University of Montpellier students and staff, but registration is compulsory.
- 25 euros per day for SIETAR France members and SIETAR Europe and other national SIETAR members.
- 10 Euros per day for online participants, unemployed people, participants in financial difficulties and students from other educational establishments.
- 40 euros per day for other participants.
Please contact Grazia Ghellini for further information.
Language : Bilingual Symposium
Language of Presentations: English with French subtitles, Q＆A, group exercises and discussions in both English and French.
The Symposium will take place in a hybrid mode. Some of the speakers will be presenting online. It will be possible to participate online, but face-to-face participation is encouraged as the quality of the audio is not guaranteed due to the lack of proper equipment; some of the activities or debates might not be fully accessible.
Target Audience: Intercultural professionals and aspirants, both academic and organizational, and students wishing to specialize in the intercultural field.
Take away learnings:
- Up to date cultural theory
- Resources and activities for applying these perspectives in:
- Self understanding
- Teaching and training
- Updating research efforts
Take away resources:
- Populism and Decolonization diversophy® game
- Facilitation guide
- IncluKIT activities